Friday, October 2, 2015

Introduction to this Blog

I am starting this blog because I'm sick of seeing solutions that I can't follow. I'm also sick of seeing so much jargon on the internet and following through forums!

I'm not technical expert. I'm not going to have everything in this blog. I don't even think I'm the right person to ask! However, I would like to contribute to the world so that normal folks like me won't have to go through hell in deciphering what people are talking about in forums.

Each entry will be entitled how I would search for solutions to a problem. Solutions will come with links to other people's blogs or forums that I found helpful in resolving the problem (need to give credit where it is due).

With this blog, I hope I can help the world make sense of Vicidial. Feel free to write comments and ask questions. No guarantee that I will be able to help, but hope for the best!

If this does help you, give me a shout out in the comments section! Just so I know someone's finding this helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment