Monday, August 22, 2016

Audio Store is Just A White Box

I encountered the "plain white box" error upon clicking any link in the administration which mentions "audio chooser". I also mysteriously found that by clicking this and having the white box issue, the disk space runs out quickly and I have to delete the logs.

By following the instructions here, I was able to fix the problem.
http://striker24x7.blogspot.com/2014/06/vicidial-goautodial-audio-store-white.html

Turns out, the directory that Vicidial was pointing to did not exist. I needed to create the folder and made sure the permissions were okay.

Now, upon clicking the Audio Chooser, this pops up!

P.S. Striker 24x7 - I <3 you!



1 comment:

  1. This is awesome post I ever find that relates with my information .I really like it the most. You have really done great job by sharing the beautiful post. Thanks lot for the informative post. Learn to read more about White retail boxes

    ReplyDelete